Bravo offers some highly popular shows that many people enjoy watching, including The Real Housewives, Below Deck Mediterranean, and Watch What Happens Live just to name a few. Since cable can be quite expensive, we decided to provide you with details on how to watch Bravo without cable.
The good news is that you don’t need cable to watch Bravo shows. You can still access it via your cable provider, however, if you want to cut the cord and still be able to watch bravo you can. Moreover, there are several ways to do so and we will cover them herein.
So, how to get bravo without cable? Let’s find out, shall we?
How Can I Watch Bravo without Cable?
If you are a fan of Bravo, you have probably asked yourself ‘How can I watch Bravo without cable?’ before, right? Well, we are here to help you answer that question.
Since many people also want to know if they can watch Bravo content for free, let us disappoint you by telling you that Bravo is unfortunately not available for free.
However, there are various streaming options that enable you to watch Bravo shows using the internet connection.
We will cover all of the best streaming options that all enable you to watch Bravo without cable. Are you ready to dig in? Let’s do this.
How To Watch Bravo Without Cable – Use Sling TV
Sling TV was launched in 2015 and has evolved a lot since then. It is now among the most popular streaming options. Sling TV continues to increase the number of channels available, and those offer more to their clients every year. Sling TV offers live streaming and enables you to watch TV online from various TV networks.
In order to watch Bravo using Sling TV, you will need a streaming device, such as Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast (there are other options available as well). In addition, you need the Sling TV app to access Bravo shows. This very easy to obtain – you simply download it into your device.
Since you will use the internet connection to watch TV shows, you also need to ensure that you have decent internet speed. 5.0 Mbps is recommended as the lowest speed to enjoy the shows smoothly. However, if you want the best video quality, 25 Mbps would be highly recommended.
The great thing about the Sling TV app is that it also be downloaded on your mobile phone or computer, which enables you to watch your shows where ever you are able to connect to decent internet. Great, isn’t it?
Sling TV offers bravo as part of their Blue package, so make sure you get the right package. The services run at $30 per month, which includes a cloud DVR. They also offer a free trial, so that you can have a test run and see how you like it.
Sling TV Overview
- Channels: As mentioned above, at $30/month (Sling Blue), you can stream Bravo as well as 40 other channels including CNN, FXX, Comedy Central, and more. However, channels like ESPN and Disney are only available with a Sling Orange subscription. To view the full list of channels, visit Sling TV’s official website https://www.sling.com/channels.
- Supported devices: Sling TV can be viewed on web browsers, Android and iOS devices, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Xbox One, and some LG/Samsung Smart TVs.
- Simultaneous Streaming: Sling TV enables Sling Blue users to watch Bravo on up to 3 devices at once, which is better than other options that we will cover below.
- TV DVR: With Sling TV you get 10 hours of free DVR storage. In case you want more, you can get 50 hours of storage for an extra of $5/mo.
- Sling TV On-Demand Library: the service offers 70,000+ pieces of content, but keep in mind that the actual content depends on the package and channels you choose.
How To Watch Bravo Without Cable – Use Youtube TV
YouTube TV is a new kid on the block. However, since Google is behind this successful streaming platform, we can expect great things from it. It may use it to access more than 70 channels, including Bravo and other channels, such as USA, ESPN, TNT, Syfy, FOX, FS1, and many others. Aside from streaming these channels’ content live, you can also explore their on-demand library. The package goes at $50 ($49.99 to be exact) per month.
In order to stream YouTube TV, you need a streaming device, which can be the Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, any computer with internet access, Android devices, and some other options. YouTube TV includes the cloud-based DVR that comes with unlimited space. In case that several users are sharing the account, you can make profiles for each person, which is nice.
YouTube TV is an excellent option for those who want to use stream-on-the-go. Their app enables effortless access to live TV regardless of your location, of course, as long as you have access to the internet via a reliable connection.
YouTube TV lets you cancel their services at any time you wish to. Moreover, you get a 7-day free trial, which enables you to test run their platform to see if this is where you want to watch your favorite Bravo shows.
YouTube TV Overview
- Channels: For $49.99/mo., you get NBC/CBS/FOX/ABC, as well as top cable networks like AMC, FX, ESPN, The CW, BBC America, and NBC Sports – a total of over 70 channels, depending on your region. To view the full list of channels, visit YouTube TV’s official website https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/.
- Supported devices: YouTube TV can be viewed on iOS and Android devices, the Chrome web browser, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, and some smart TVs from Sharp, VIZIO, Samsung, Hisense, and LG.
- Simultaneous Streaming: YouTube TV lets you stream on 3 devices at the same time, which is better than AT&T TV Now and fuboTV. Moreover, YouTube TV supports 6 customizable accounts per household.
- TV DVR: YouTube TV includes a DVR – and it is said to be the best in the industry. They provide you with truly unlimited DVR recordings for 9 months. There are no simultaneous recording restrictions or any other types of limitations.
- YouTube TV On-Demand Library: YouTube TV has some on-demand content from its partner networks and cable channels, however, there aren’t that many on-demand shows. Luckily, you can record as many TV shows as you want with its fantastic 9-month unlimited DVR, which is then used as on-demand content for you.
How To Watch Bravo Without Cable – Use Fubo TV
The next option for you to get Bravo without cable is FuboTV. Their offer is just slightly more expensive than the previous two options. However, you will find almost anything that you are looking for on their platform. FuboTV offers sports, movies, reality shows, and much more.
Their monthly package costs $55/mo. However, as part of their promotion, you get the first month at $45, which is a nice gesture. Moreover, they enable you to cancel at any time you want; it is a non-contract service, which is nice as it gives you freedom.
FuboTV is known for its quick, simple way of streaming your favorite channels, including Bravo, without cable. Their service includes a 3-day replay service via the on-demand library, which comes in handy and lets you watch shows at your convenience.
All popular streaming devices let you access fuboTV, thus you have many options to work with. Moreover, fuboTV also offers a 7-day free trial to all new users, which is more than enough to determine whether or not you like what it offers.
- Channels: fuboTV offers a large number of sports channels, which also includes beIN Sports, which is great for all rugby and soccer. Of course, it also has a lot of top entertainment channels like Bravo, FXX, MSNBC, A&E, and many others. To view the full list of channels, visit fuboTV’s official website https://www.fubo.tv/welcome/channels.
- Supported devices: fuboTV can be viewed on your browser, Android device, iOS device, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, and Chromecast.
- Simultaneous Streaming: fuboTV limits you to streaming on 2 devices at the same time. Though, you can add a third stream option for an additional $5.99/month, which is the “Family Share” add-on, if you want, or by purchasing a higher-tier package.
- TV DVR: the fuboTV DVR only lets you store 30 hours of content by default. However, you can upgrade to 500 hours of storage space for a $9.99/month fee, or upgrade to a higher-tier package, where more storage is included.
- YouTube TV On-Demand Library: fuboTV has a quite good library of on-demand content, sourced from the channels that it carries, mainly consisting of the most recently aired episodes of top shows.
How To Watch Bravo Without Cable – Use Hulu
Hulu is another great provider of streaming and online TV services. They have several hundreds of channels that include local live broadcast networks. To access those, you need to obtain Hulu + Live TV. Bravo is among those and is included in their monthly package that runs at $55 per month. The package also includes other great channels such as FX, ESPN, FOX, ABC, CBS, and NBC. A total of over 60 live channels are available via Hulu.
There are many ways one can watch Hulu TV – you can use Android, iOS, 4th Gen Apple TV, Xbox One, Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Chromecast, and some smart TVs.
Moreover, movie channels can be added to the package at a relatively small fee. Hulu also lets you try their service with a 7-day trial period that is available for new users.
- Channels: Hulu + Live TV offers a wide selection of channels. At $54.99/month, you get Bravo as well as top channels like FX and ESPN, and local broadcast networks such as NBC/CBS/FOX/ABC. To view the full list of channels, visit Hulu’s official website https://www.hulu.com.
- Supported devices: Hulu live tv is supported on web browsers, iOS and Android devices, Chromecast, Fire TV, Xbox consoles, Roku, the 4th generation Apple TV, and some Samsung Smart TVs.
- Simultaneous Streaming: Hulu With Live TV lets you stream only on 2 devices at the same time. However, for additional $9.99 “Unlimited Screens” add-on, which enables you to watch on 3 devices outside your home network, and on unlimited devices at home.
- TV DVR: Hulu With Live TV has a pretty solid DVR included for no extra fee. You can store up to 50 hours of content, with no time restrictions. If you want more, you can upgrade to 200 hours of DVR storage. That comes with the “Enhanced DVR” package that costs $9.99/month.
- YouTube TV On-Demand Library: A huge library of VOD content is one of the main reasons why Hulu With Live TV is so impressive. Hulu With Live TV subscription comes with a free Hulu membership, which means you get full access to all VOD content available on the site (almost every popular Bravo show is included).
How To Watch Bravo Without Cable – Other Mention-worthy Options
Above for options presented in detail are the best ways how to watch Bravo without cable. However, there are other mention-worthy alternatives. For those, we decided not to go into details. They are as follows:
- AT&T TV NOW features Bravo and 40 other channels, including ESPN, USA, and HBO, to mention the most popular ones, in their Plus Plan. This plan costs $65 per month. Larger packages are also available, however, the prices are higher than with other streaming services. They also have a solid on-demand library and a small cloud-based DVR.
- Bravo TV app (for on-demand watching) or com may also be used to watch Bravo shows on-demand, however, a TV provider login is required for access
What’s the best way to watch Bravo without cable?
All options presented above are good. However, if Bravo is your main priority and you want to save some money, then Sling TV would be the best option since it offers the most affordable price.
Is the Bravo app free?
Bravo app is free to download to your streaming device, however, in order to actually watch the shows, you will need to log in using your cable or live TV subscription, which comes with a monthly fee.
Can I buy Bravo shows online?
Yes. All most popular Bravo shows may be purchased at Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, or VUDE. This is a great option for those who are not concerned with being regular on Bravo.
What devices can I use to stream bravo?
For detail, see the services described above, where we listed streaming devices for each option. However, generally, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, most smartphones and tablets, Roku and Chromecast devices, Samsung Smart TVs, as well as gaming consoles such as PlayStation 4, Nintendo, or Xbox One should be able to support at least one of the methods that will enable you to watch Bravo. Moreover, you may also stream from a web browser, whether you have Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.