Family Dollar is a popular store chain brand. As a matter of fact, when it comes to delivering value on family essentials in a convenient neighborhood location, Family Dollar is still one of the best options.However, we are not here today to talk about the Family Dollar franchise. We are here to tell you all about the family dollar cell phones and prices.
Since most people don’t even know that Family Dollar also offers phones, we feel like it is very important to present you with their options. Especially because they often have some extremely affordable devices, which can help you out quite noticeable.
Family Dollar Cell Phones And Prices Online
With the whole Covid-19 situation still raging on, we must all rely on the internet a lot more than we had in the past. As such, Family Dollar also updated its online system and offers. You can now view all the phones and SIM card kit that they currently offer on their official website. However, you need to keep in mind that cell phones cannot be purchased on the Family Dollar website. All models come with the “In Stores Only” tag.
This means that you may use the website to view the details and availability, but you will not be able to complete the purchase.
How To Use The Family Dollar Website To Obtain Details About The Family Dollar Cell Phones And Prices?
This is the most important section of this article. It will provide you with detailed instructions that will enable to obtain the details you need. We will do our best to keep things as clear and as simple as possible. As such, we will provide you with very simple steps you can easily follow.
- Visit Family Dollar’s official website. Use search engines or type familydollar.com in the URL address bar.
- Once on the Family Dollar’s official website, use their menu to navigate your way to the Family Dollar cell phones section. Hover over the ‘SHOP BY DEPARTMENT’ option in the menu (on the far left side). In the drop-down menu move your mouse cursor on the ‘Electronics’ and in the additional menu that appears, click on the ‘Cell Phones & Airtime Cards’ option.
- Then you have an option to vies cell phones (click the ‘Cell Phones’ option), airtime cards (click the ‘Airtime Cards’), or both of these options (click the ‘View All’ option). For the purpose of these instructions, we will go with the ‘View All’ option. However, keep in mind that the steps to take are the same for all options.
- After selecting one of the three options in the previous step, you will get to see the airtime card types and/or cell phone models. When it comes to airtime cards, some can be purchased online (for that you need to create an account), but when it comes to cell phones, all currently available models have the ‘In Stores Only’ tag. For more details click on the cell phone model or airtime card.
- Once you have clicked a certain phone model, you will be able to see some options on the right side next to the phone. Make sure to select your preferred store. You can do this by clicking the ‘Change Store’ link. Then enter your ZIP code and confirm.
- With your preferred store selected, you will view all the details of that store, including the address, phone number, and working hours (which may be changed due to the pandemic). It is best to call the store and ask about the phone’s availability and price.
Family Dollar Cell Phones And Prices – Currently Available
If you read the previous section, you know that Family Dollar’s offers vary by their location. As such, it would be impossible for us to check all zip codes and present you with details regarding the availability and exact prices. TO do so, it is best for you to follow the instructions in the previous sections.
Currently, there are 4 cell phone models offered by Family Dollar. These are as follows:
- Tracfone Alcatel Flip Phone
- Tracfone BLU View 1 – Prepaid Smartphone
- Simple Mobile LG Journey – Prepaid Smartphone
- Simple Mobile or Tracfone Motorola moto e6 – Prepaid Smartphone
Since we are not able to provide you with detailed pricing info, we decided to go the distance and present you with each of the above cell phone’s details, which should help you decide whether any of them might be suitable for your needs.
Read Phone Related Post
Free iPhone Government Phone Guideline
1. Alcatel Flip Phone – Family Dollar Cell Phones
Alcatel Flip Phone (QUICKFLIP) is a great and highly affordable option for all users looking for basic features, compact size, and maximum simplicity. As a flip phone, the Alcatel QuickFlip remains one of the most popular models among seniors.
This flip phone has a solid size display and large keys. It offers a simple navigation menu and solid battery life that can go on for 16 days in a stand-by mode.
- SIM card type: nano size SIM card
- Memory: 512MB RAM,
- Storage: 1GB ROM; MicroSD Slot supports up to max 32GB
- Processor: QCOMM MSM8909 Quad-core
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz), Audio jack 3.5 mm
- Camera: 2MP
- Talk time: 2G:6H; 3G:8H; 4G: 6.8H, Standby time 330H
- Dimensions: 4.13″ x 2.08″ x 0.74″, Weight 4.16 oz
- Battery: 1350mAh removable
- HAC Rated for hearing aids: M4/T4
2. BLU View 1– Family Dollar Cell Phones
Blue View 1 is another prepaid phone offered by Family Dollar. This is an entry-level smartphone that has all that low-demanding users may need. It offers a solid quad-core process, 16GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM, a removable battery, multiple connectivity options, and an 8MP camera, which is more than capable of helping you capture memorable moments.
It has a 5.5” screen, which is large enough to be used for all sorts of multimedia, yet not too big, which means you can still easily place it in most pockets.
If you are looking for an affordable smartphone, the BLU View 1 may be just the mobile phone for you.
- Dimensions: 142.2 x 71.1 x 10.1 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Screen: 5.5″, IPS LCD
- Main Camera: Single, 8 MP
- Selfi Camera: Single, 5 MP
- Memory: 16GB 2GB RAM; microSD up to 64 GB
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
3. LG Journey – Family Dollar Cell Phones
The LG Journey is another entry-level smartphone offered by Family Dollar. This affordable smartphone packs all the essential features and more. If you don’t plan on performing advanced multitasking or expect your phone to provide you with pro-grade photos, you may be very interested in this model.
It packs a 5.45” HD+ display, quite powerful battery (3,000 mAh), 8 MP camera, and much more.
- Screen Size: 5.45 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera Resolution: 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution: 5 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8917 1.4 GHz Quad-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB (up to 8.0 GB usable)
- Dimensions: 5.78″ (H) x 2.81″ (W) x 0.32″ (D)
- Weight: 5.18 oz.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC): M3/T3 Rating
- Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh (Non-Removable); Talk Time: Up to 14 hours; Standby Time: Up to 13 days
4. Motorola moto e6 – Family Dollar Cell Phones
Motorola moto e6 is another solid performing affordable entry-level smartphone available at Family Dollar. The moto e6 offers similar characteristics as the above two smartphones, however, it has by far the most advanced battery. As a matter of fact, the moto e6’s battery can match the battery’s performance of some of the most advanced smartphones.
So, if the battery life is your top priority, you will hardly find a better affordable option than the moto e6.
This mid-range smartphone also offers a more advanced camera compared to the above two models. At 13MP, it will provide you with high-resolution photos suitable for viewing on larger displays, such as your computer screen or TV.
- Display: 5.45 in, IPS, 720 x 1440 pixels, 24 bit
- RAM: 2 GB, 667 MHz
- Storage: 16 GB
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera – 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps; 5 MP front camera
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Li-Ion.
Family Dollar Cell Phones And Prices – Service Providers
As you can see in the previous section, Family Dollar 4 phones are either intended to be used with Tracfone or with Simple Mobile. As such, we are also presenting you with the plans that are offered by these carriers.
Tracfone is one of the leading prepaid phone service providers. As such, it offers affordable and reliable contract-free service. They offer a wide range of plans, starting at extremely affordable prices (see below). Tracfone can be an extremely affordable option for users that do not use their phones for other than essentials or are mainly on the receiving end of calls.
Here are currently available Tracfone plans:
- $15 Plan ($14.25 with Auto-Refill): Service for 30 days, 500 minutes, 500 texts, 500MB
- $20 Plan ($15 with Auto-Refill): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB of data
- $25 Plan ($23.75 with Auto-Refill): Service for 60 days, 500 minutes, 1000 texts, 500MB of data
- $25 Plan ($20 with Auto-Refill): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 2GB of data
- $30 Plan ($25 with Auto-Refill): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 3GB of data
- $35 Plan ($33.25 with Auto-Refill): Service for 60 days, 750 minutes, 1000 texts, 1GB of data
- $45 Plan: Service for 90 days, 750 minutes, 1000 texts, 1.5GB of data
- $50 Plan: Service for 90 days, 750 minutes, 1000 texts, 2GB of data
- $125 Plan ($118.75 with Auto-Refill): Service for 365 days, 1500 minutes, 1500 texts, 1.5GB of data
- $9.99 Plan ($8.99 with Auto-Refill): Service for 30 days, 30 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $19.99 Plan ($17.99 with Auto-Refill): Service for 90 days, 60 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $29.99 Plan ($26.99 with Auto-Refill): Service for 90 days, 120 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $39.99 Plan ($35.99 with Auto-Refill): Service for 90 days, 200 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $79.99 Plan ($71.99 with Auto-Refill): Service for 90 days, 450 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $99.99 Plan: Service for 365 days, 400 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $159.99 Plan: Service for 365 days, 1000 minutes for talk, text, web combined
- $199.99 Plan: Service for 365 days, 1500 minutes for talk, text, web combined
Simple Mobile is another highly affordable contract-free prepaid service provider. Their most affordable plans do not start as low as Tracfone’s, however, they include more air time as they focus on an unlimited amount of minutes and text on all their plans. Below are all currently available plans offered by Simple Mobile. They also offer a discount for additional lines.
SIMPLE MOBILE PLANS:
- $25/mo. Plan ($23.75 with Auto-Reup): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 3GB of data at high speed (then at 2G); hotspot included
- $30/mo. Plan ($28.50 with Auto-Reup): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 5GB of data at high speed (then at 2G); hotspot included
- $40/mo. Plan ($37.50 with Auto-Reup): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 15GB of data at high speed (then at 2G); hotspot included
- $50/mo. Plan ($45.00 with Auto-Reup): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, Unlimited data at high speed; hotspot included (5GB)
- $60/mo. Plan ($57.00 with Auto-Reup): Service for 30 days, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, Unlimited data at high speed (4G LTE); hotspot included (15GB); 50GB of Cloud Storage included
SIMPLE MOBILE ADD-ON PLANS:
- $5 for 2GB
- $10 for 5GB
- $20 for 10GB
- $10 ad-on international
If you got to this point, you know all about the Family Dollar cell phones and prices or at least how to attain the proper information yourself. You also know that Family Dollar only lets you purchase their phones locally, which means that you will need to locate their local stores, which is very easy.
You’ve also learned about the 4 cell phone models that are currently available, their specs, and main features. Moreover, you have been presented with the details regarding the Tracfone and Simple Mobile plans, which are two highly affordable prepaid providers.
Use the information provided herein to your advantage and stay safe.